Monday, December 21, 2009

Veronica Blog 15 weeks

What I learned in Technology
Wow, it has been 15 weeks of class. When I first start to learn about how technology class was nothing. I mean I knew how to type on a computer and do spreadsheets and stuff like that. I never knew how to make a webpage or data sheet or even a commix or make a movie. I am still working on learning how to the movies.
I feel what I learned in this class will help me to learn even if I decided to go into a field instead of education. Technology is for everyone.

Thank you to Lisa who made the class fun to learn and very interesting. You challenge us to go beyond our comfort zone. I wonder like a lesson 5000 days on the internet I wonder what the next 5000 days will be.

Thank you to all my classmates for all the help and input you gave me in the class. I want to give Larry a special thank you. You were always there for everyone when every I needed help and you will make a great teacher.

1 comment: