Thursday, September 17, 2009

" The First 5000 days"

"The First 5000 Days"

"As I was watching the video I found, how amazing has our lives has changed in the last 10 years? As very shocked to realize how dependent we are on technology. However, I know that times are changing. I remember how my grandmother use to talk how she used to read stories about people going into space or even flying from one place to another, or even someone using a machine that can find information for you. This was a time when there were no computers, having airplanes, or even thought about going into space. I think that technology will be grounding breaking in the future; however, I do feel that it will be very scary especially as our generation gets older, because as we get older we do not like change, you can see that change is happening now in the world of technology. I found it also very interesting when the video talk about how in the next 5000 days that the web will have the processing power that will be greater than own human brain. Things are changing in the World Wide Web it will be up to us whether we as human embrace the changes of the web.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Veronica
    It is very nice to meet you. I too was scared by the fast pace of technology and the fact that it will soon overpower the human brain. I wrote in my blog that this makes me wonder in a "scifi" way what could happen to us in a horrible way should something go wrong. However, I am beginning to get used to the idea of this techno stuff. My children are very adept at it; and laugh at me for not even knowing how to program my cell phone without their help. I guess I just have to live and learn and accept what comes next.

    ReplyDelete