Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What makes me nervous I do not know enough about classroom technology. I want to learn much as possible because I feel that this class will be a great asset for me a future teacher. Furthermore, I am nervous because this is a very different class then I have every taken before. I think that all of us are nervous because most of us do not have the technology in the classroom when we were growing up, sometimes it is hard to see things change when you are in your comfort zone. I think also this will be great class for me because it will get me out of my comfort zone to learn new things again as a future teacher.

What I learn about the online tutoring was how many websites can be scams, and we need to be careful. When we are doing research work for our classes or anything we need to look up information. I also learn that from this day forward I will check out to make sure the site is a legal site and that is not a fraud.

1 comment:

  1. You're a digital immigrant, Veronica, just like me. We were born pre-1985 so didn't have the experience of computers in our schools or homes. It feels a bit overwhelming at first but if you stick with it you'll be fine :-)

    ReplyDelete