Monday, October 26, 2009

Veronica Blog on Bloom's Taxonomy

Veronica Blog

What a week that we had we had to finish our WebQuest and I have to admit I am still working on my WebQuest. It is one to me one the most frustrating things that I have ever done before. I will admit I am having been questioning myself whether I would be a good teacher. I mean how can except my students do the work correctly as teacher I cannot even do the work properly. So how can I do a proper WebQuest?

Again now for my Blog at Bloom's Taxonomy. Bloom Taxonomy was about knowledge, Comprehension, Application, Analysis, Synthesis, and Evaluation. Bloom's Taxonomy to me was part of the critical thinking process it gives teachers and students the chance to challenge each other. Teachers can push their students to excel in thinking outside the box. What I mean outside the box is for students not always rely on the norm of learning to recall information only from a textbook. In addition, we learned that sometimes we have to take idea that may have already been use and recreated in to our own way without copyrighting another work. I realize that my WebQuest does not meet the standards of Bloom's Taxonomy. I realize I was doing the WebQuest what I except from my students was not clearly understand and the comprehension was not even there. I think I will need to take a step back and give myself a hard look about whether I should become a teacher. This was a very good revelation for me. How do I except to do a great evaluation on my students for just things as proper grammar and spelling, When I lack such skills

Again doing this blog on Bloom's Taxonomy and a WebQuest was very enlightened.

No comments:

Post a Comment